Saturday 21 March 2015

HOW ALL THIS BEGINS.........................

Hello friends this is "Sameer Shergill". Welcome to my "ART SAFARI". I am an artist and I like to make the sketches of my loved once. I specially make the coloured sketches and also the pencil shadings sketches. For my sketches i used to travelled many places by which i take the ideas for my paintings and sketches. I am also a food lover whose effect you can see on my body hehe i am just kidding. So i used to make the sketches of the peoples who send me their pic. So if you want to know about me more so you need to connect with me.

                                                                                   My art safari startes from the introduction of love in my life. Firstly I tell you one thing my first love met me when I was in 9'th standard. Like all the people i am average in studies and I was poor in mathematics. So my parents was worried about my future because they want me to become an engineer. So they send me to a tutor. She(my tutor) was very strict and I was scared about it. When I went there first day I was very very scared because I had listen from a trust worthy source that her(my tutor) beating is very bad for the students who didn't did their home work or were poor in studies. It was my first day when I saw her( my first love)...................................




 By - Sameer Shergill

No comments:

Post a Comment