Thursday 13 August 2015

Tutorial about imagination and visualizing.....

Hey friends this is your buddy sameer first of all I am very thankful towards you for your support and helping me in keeping up and give me a chance to share my articles, tutorials and art works. I gave you a variety of sketches coloured as well as the pencil shading sketches.


 Friends Now I want to tell you all how can I make those sketches. I want to share a view of mine that everyone in this world born with a talent and anyone become a good artist by giving some time continuously to your work it is of art, music or some thing else. Sometimes people ask me that how can I make the paintings and sketches exactly like the objects so I tell them dude it is the case of pure imagination nothing is possible without imagination you need to visualize by your own. So, Firstly you need a place where you feel relaxing and comfortable there is no need to go outside for making sketch you can make it on your home as well as in your room. Empty your brain from other useless thoughts. Lets the music play when you starts sketching. Music increase your strength for sit at one place &  it’s a  fact. Than take a pencil and a copy or a paper on which you want to make your sketch and choose a object for your sketch. Started with  the outline of that object see that object and visualize it in your mind. These are the basics steps which I taught you. Ready with your art weapons I’ll tell you in some next tutorials how a object is taking place in the form of sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment